guaranteed value co to jest
ABAP definicja guaranteed value. Co znaczy covered by payment guarantee such as a letter of credit.
Znaczenie guaranteed value definicja.

Czy przydatne?

Definicja guaranteed value

Co znaczy:

The value of a document covered by payment guarantee such as a letter of credit.

Example: Letter of credit covers 70% of the value, credit management covers the remaining 30%.

Słownik i definicje SAPa na G.